A balsamic vinegar reduction is a concentrated and thickened version of balsamic vinegar that is made by cooking down the vinegar until it has reduced.
The syrupy, sweet-tart reduction has a myriad of uses! Drizzle the balsamic reduction on just about anything. Simply delicious on crunchy salads, over melons wrapped in prosciutto, peaches, figs and whatever other fruit catches your fancy.
Drizzle balsamic reduction over steamed or roasted vegetables. Use balsamic reduction to flavor beef, chicken or fish.
Five different reductions available:
- Chilli Balsamic Reduction
- Lemon and Ginger Balsamic Reduction
- Pomegranate Balsamic Reduction
- Smoked Balsamic Reduction
- Rosemary Balsamic Reduction